Sunday, October 18, 2009

13 October 2009

Hello everybody

This is elder loveless from here in the TSAM. I hope all ya all are doing fantastic. So i just learned that i will be getting transfered in this upcoming week. I have no idea where i will be going but i do know that me and my new area will be doubling in the area. Which means that both of us will be completely new to the area, which is going to be a challenge. We will have to start with all new investigators. Also my companion will be dying from the mission. So i will have the challenge of keeping him from getting trunky and thinking about home to much. I dont know what the next transfer is going to be like but i do know the lord does. So all i have to do is rely on him and this whole thing will go great. Like it says in Nephi 3 7 the lord has already prepared a way that we can save the soals over in where ever it is that i will be going. Anyway pray for me that i will be able to find the people that are interested in the gospel in my new area. I know i will need all the prayers.

Mom and Dad, thanks for your advice i guess i will get to use it with my next companion though. Mom with the people around you who ever they are if you want to spark the testimony in other the most powerful tool you have is when an opportunity presents itself , bear your testimony to them. Tell them how much this has helped you in you life and our family. Two other suggestions that i have is invite them to come with you as their friend and to do small random act of kindness, bake them cookies or brownies or pie or something and show your love for them. And if they say no, don't take it offensively love them anyway and invite them later on. You never know how much your example can do for someone.

Grandma Gehring, i loved the music as well. I think the second song on the Sunday afternoon
was awesome. Amber Happy Birthday.
Anyway I will talk to you all later
Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment