Friday, October 9, 2009

5 Oct 2009

Hello Everyone
So i hope everybody enjoyed general conference as much as me. Elder Hollands talk was way sweet. i just want to take a few minutes and tell you all how much I love this church. I love how much guidance you can get from each talk. This really is an inspired church. Just to hear the words of the prophets boost my sole and spirit. It make me excited to serve the lord and do his work. i am trying to live life on my mission in a way that at the end of it i can respond to it as Paul in the New Testiment "I have fought the good fight i have been true to the course" and have no regrets. If the mission shows you one thing it is how many flaws you really have. And if general conference does on thing it help you receive guidance to find some more flaws to work on. I hope you all had the opportunity to watch it. And for those of you that didn't go and watch it. I should be on Lds.org for another week or so and you all need to hear it if nothing else watch President Monsons Elder Holland Elder Christoffersen and Elder Clayton talks they were sweet. Anyway love yeah watch them.

Right now we have been finding some sweet people.Anyway i love ya tonz. Dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Alright love ya see yaElder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment